Spanish Course & Inca Culture
The Inca Culture Course is designed for people who want an in-depth knowledge about the beautiful and rich Inca culture, from its origins, its development and expansion into much of the South American continent.
- Learn about their social and political organizations, so perfect for that time, as well as their development in astronomy, metallurgy, textiles, and other relevant aspects.
- This course includes also some visits accompanied by your teacher to the local museums, where you can see the work done by the Incas for students to understand in a better way the work of this amazing old civilization.
- By teachers with a university degree in Peruvian History.
In the Inca Culture course, we offer:
- Individual classes: This course requires individual attention by the teacher.
This course is taught in two ways:
- Part-Time Inca Culture course: 10 hours per week
- Intensive Inca Culture course: 20 hours per week
|Part-Time Price||Intensive Price|
|Price per Week||USD 110||USD 170|
Other services offered at Wiracocha Spanish School
- In Wiracocha Spanish School also we offer other courses such as: Spanish courses, specialized courses, and many more.
- You can also see the activities and services we include in our school.
- Wiracocha Spanish School also offers an accommodation service, for your stay in the city of Cusco.
- The school also offers tourist packages, to see all tours click here.