Our Values at Wiracocha Spanish School
- EXCELLENCE in teaching the Spanish language with highly qualified teachers.
- TOLERANCE to accept different ways of thinking, and to allow everyone to speak and express their ideas freely within the framework of respect.
- SOLIDARITY, to commit ourselves to the development of the institution and cooperative work.
- RESPONSIBILITY to fulfill the duties and obligations established by the institution.
- RESPECT, recognizing the dignity and rights of everyone, and the obligation to not violate these rights.
- COMMITMENT to provide a friendly and competitive environment in all of our policy work and principles